Saturday, September 1, 2012

7-Eleven and Me


All of us may have our own story of how someone or something had given a change to our lives. A 7-Eleven might just be a simple convenient store, just a plain business. But deep inside of it, is something we might not know and noticed. In a way, having this kind of business gives advantage to us. Just imagine a convenient store was built near where you lived, work or study. If you need something, you don’t have to go far anymore. What a convenience and comfort it had given to us. I would like to share my story of how 7-Eleven gave an easier life for me.

As a student, my concentration is studying. My hometown is far away from school so I’m currently renting a boarding house near the school. Living alone was not that easy. I’m supposed to find what will I’m going to every day. I usually go to the market or grocery to buy my food which is far from where I live. It’s somewhat a waste of time for me.

Ever since a 7-Eleven was built near us, my living somewhat become easier. Whenever I need something, I’ll just go to 7-Eleven and there, they’ll provide what I need. It saves time, it gives convenient and an easier life.

A business is not only for money, money, money or aiming to be the number one but also is rendering the basic needs of the people giving them a convenient and comfort way of living.

What’s your own story of 7-Eleven?

No comments:

Post a Comment